Monday, August 16, 2010

The Bergmeier Cousins Come to Louisville

Cousins! We had sooo much fun! Thanks for coming to see us!!!

The girls Lexi, Becky, Josie, Nikki, and Katelyn

The boys Jonathan, Chaun, Dylan, Chad, and Vincent

Chad and Nikki's kids Lexi, Josie, and Dylan

Squeezing my newest nephew, Vinnie

Katelyn playing with Uncle Chad and Vinnie

Lexi, Josie, and Jonathan being silly.

We went to the Louisville Bats game. Jonathan and Dylan were very excited!!

(Above) Lexi and Josie making a craft.
(Below) Katelyn having fun with her cousin Alexis


The boys went to the Louisville Slugger Museum (the girls went shopping). Below is Dylan and Jonathan on the giant baseball glove.

Chaun's brother Chad and his family came to visit us in August.
We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Did you know I had NO idea that you updated this blog regularly? In fact, I didn't know you did anything other that post when babies were born. Shame on me! I'm so glad to know!!!!