Friday, August 20, 2010

Count down to Baby #3


Here I am at about 36 weeks. I am now at 38 weeks so only two weeks until the big due date.
Last week they told me the baby's head was down and everything looked great. This week it all changed and now the baby is breech. So we will see what the plan is at my next Drs. appointment. Right now we are hoping this baby flips around to avoid a C-Section. I was told there was plenty of fluid for it to move so hopefully we have an acrobat on our hands. They have also talked about inducing me at 39 weeks if the head is down, but I have to be making some progress and right now I am not making any. One doctor told me this baby wouldn't be born until Christmas at the rate I am going. So, we patiently wait for the doctors or the baby to decide it's time.

7 comments:

CMortenson said...

you're adorable!!! it's so close now. this baby will turn..keep thinking positive thoughts!

Hannah said...

you're so cute!!! look at that belly button:) mine is just starting to act like it may pop out soon! Hopefully baby 3 flips!!

Chaun said...

Thanks ladies!! Hannah my kids think my belly button is hilarious. They like to poke it and kiss it (crazy kids).

Anonymous said...

My cute girl! Love the picture and the girl and the baby. Grandma O.

Nadya said...

Love you Becky! I hope these last few weeks are safe and fun for you and the baby. I love the pics of Johny playing baseball. :D

Sheri said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy!! I haven't been checking blogs while we've been visiting family in IA & MN... but now I am praying for you and excited to "see" when your newest blessing is born!

Also, I will get back to you about the scheduling, when I get re-settled at home! *Hugs*

Deb said...

Wow! I didn't realize you were so close! Good luck! I'll be praying that everything goes well.