Monday, June 11, 2012

Waiting

Chaun and I headed to the hospital early Saturday morning for the version.  I was a little nervous because I had heard that they hurt really bad.  The Dr found where the baby was using an ultra sound machine and then took his hands and pushed him right into place. It took about 30 seconds (or less).  Then he checked me.  My cervix wasn't ready at all so he sent me home to wait.  I was very glad the baby moved so easy into place but I was disappointed that had to wait because my parents had come early.  Originally I thought I would have a baby no matter what on Saturday so mom and dad rearranged there busy schedule and came a week early. 

 So, we decided to have fun while we waited.  We rode bikes at Southern.
 Went to the park (and McDonalds)
I went back to the Dr on Monday.  Head was still down but no progress was being made.  
He sent me home to wait again. 

 So we went to the zoo



 And did a lot of walking!

I went back to the Dr. on Thursday.  Head down, no progress, see you Monday.
My dad had to leave without seeing the baby and my mom stayed.  It was the longest week of my life.  I was sad I called in my help so early and my dad didn't get to see the baby
More waiting...

We went out for supper

On Monday I went back to the Dr. again.  This time the little guy had flipped again.  The Dr. tried to turn him but it didn't work this time.  So he scheduled me for a C-Section the next day at noon.  Now our waiting is done.  We are excited to meet this little guy. 

No comments: