Sunday, September 20, 2009

Katelyn at 7 Months

This is Chaun's favorite face.

Cozy after her bath . She loves her baths and splashes like crazy
(be watching for a video of her in the bath)!

OR curled up like a turtle

All stretched out on her back

Look at that grin!
One of my friends says she always looks like she's getting ready to tell a joke.


Sitting up


Katelyn is crawling everywhere. She sits up a lot more and has started pulling up on low things. She falls over plenty but it hardly phases her. Here she is playing with Jonathan in their PJ's. They are so fun to watch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe katelyn is 7 months already!!! Time goes by fast these days,she is such a cutie!!:)

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute. I'm lonesome. Love Grandma O.

Nadi said...

Awwwwww, She is super cute! I wish I could see her soon!