Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Festival at Southern

Our family. Katelyn is really trying to figure out what Jonathan has around his neck. That glow ring provided him hours of entertainment until he threw it up on the roof!


Jonathan on a ride with his buddy Jed. Sadly I didn't get a picture of them both looking. He's smiling now but he gets serious when the ride starts.


The husbands: Chaun (and Katelyn of course), Eric, and Ian. I actually got them to stop talking theology for a picture. (Eric is married to Anna and Ian is married to Megan)

The girls, Anna, Megan, and I matching in our pink and black.

Here's Eric practicing for his little one with Katelyn. His wife is expecting too, but they don't know what they are having! Eric and Anna watch our kids a lot for us! We are thankful for them!


I already mentioned the Fall Festival Southern had so I thought I'd share a few more pictures. Sadly I didn't get a picture of the whole lawn. It was amazing! Rides, fair games, free food, candy, and drinks and LOTS and LOTS of people. We had a great time. Above is our friend Megan with Katelyn. She is having a baby boy soon, so we are anxiously awaiting his arrival!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time!!! And looks like you had one too,love the first pic.!!:)