Wednesday, July 1, 2009

32!!!

And here I am at age 32! I don't feel 32 but I am blessed to be another year older. May I glorify God with each day I am given.

Megan and Anna came to help me celebrate (their husbands came too but we didn't take their pictures).

Family picture with my beautiful cake made by my dear friend, Anna. Isn't it pretty (it tasted great too!)


The ice cream truck just happened to come to the park. Chaun can't resist ice cream, they got a little treat in honor of my birthday.


Ready, Set, GO!!! Always a ball nearby.


Just wanted everyone to know Kate enjoyed the day with us too. She didn't make too many of the pictures but we didn't leave her out.
We also went to the park. Jonathan is trying to push the big stroller. It was hard work and he needed a little help from me (notice that Vanilla Coke in my hand, that was a present from Chaun-YUM!!)

Chaun took us all out to eat. We even got to eat outside, which is my favorite! Here's Jonny and I enjoying our lunch.

Another birthday has come and gone. I always enjoy my birthday but I don't really like getting older. Many times I wish time could freeze and people didn't have to age. This year though Chaun helped me look at aging a little different. Instead of thinking of each year as getting older and older and approaching death we should look at it as one year closer to seeing Jesus and being with our Heavenly Father forever. I know I don't live in light of eternity very often, but I am working on that. This year I am excited to be another year closer to seeing Jesus! Being 32 is a blessing and I had a great day with my family and friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Could you have had any more of a wonderful day!!! Glad it went so well for you!!:)

Nadi said...

AHHHHH! We get to see you really soon!!!!! I can't wait for BS