Friday, June 12, 2009

A Trip to Meriden

Jonathan and Josiah had a blast together. Here they are playing trains with Grandpa and Grandma.

We weren't expecting to see Chaun until Sunday and he showed up on my parent's doorstep on Tuesday night. It was a great surprise. He fooled me completely. I was calling him asking him to bring me things I had forgotten and he was driving the whole time. He actually had a few of the things I asked him to bring. He's amazing! The next day Sarah and her boys came. This is a picture of me holding Jack and Chaun holding Katelyn.

Katelyn taking a nap on Grandma, how cozy!

You can't visit Grandma's house without reading books!


After spending some time in Waterloo we headed to Meriden to visit my mom and dad. Here Jonathan is at a soda shop with Grandpa. He got a taste of ice cream and then asked for his own.

No comments: