Friday, June 12, 2009

Road Trip

We also got to see another couple who was dear to our family, Virgil and Verna Kardell. It was a wonderful time to reconnect with them all.

Grandpa Charlie and Katelyn



On our way we stopped in Wayne, Nebraska where we lived when Sarah and I were little to visit our adopted grandparents. When I was a little girl I didn't have any grandpas so I asked Charlie to be my grandpa and from then on he and his wife became our grandparents. It was fun to see them and to introduce my kids to them. Here's Marge with Katelyn.

Kate ready to go!

Here's Sarah and I and all the kids.


My mom, dad, sister, her two boys, and me and my kids all loaded up in the church van and headed to Nebraska for my cousins wedding. It was quite the road trip with two toddlers and two babies. The kids did pretty well and the grandparents survived too! It was fun and we made some great memories together. Here are the boys ready to go! They had no idea what was coming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha....L.O.L.,you called Katelyn a boy!! It looks you guys had a great time!!:)

Chaun said...

That is very funny! Poor girl! Thanks Jack. I am not sure I would have ever noticed. I'll change it now that everyone has had their laugh. =)