Thursday, June 28, 2012

Turning 35

It is hard to believe I am half way through my 30's. It sounds old to me, thankfully I have all these small children to keep me young.  I have been so blessed this year.  I am thankful for my family and for the year the Lord has given me.  


Sweet gifts from my kids and husband.  Peanut Butter M&Ms, a new journal, a mixer (Jonathan insisted on this one because mine had broke), and a new Boba baby carrier. 


A morning out and a sweet treat at Panera.

Birthday cupcakes!  Chocolate cake with white frosting, my favorite (Ellie is ready to dig in.  No time for pictures).

One more try...

A couple of days later my sweet friends and I got together for a birthday treat and girls night at Culvers.  Cheese curds and ice cream topped off with great friends.  I am so thankful for these ladies.  They encourage and challenge me in many ways!  35 is off to a great start. 

No comments: