Friday, August 13, 2010

Bible School in Iowa

Katelyn was Mr. Payne's buddy all week.
Wrestling...

Best Buds!!!
I didn't get a picture of Sarah and I or even cute little Jack but I did get one of Jonathan and Josiah. They are so happy to see each other.
My niece Lexi dressed in red.

The kids and I headed to Iowa to help my sister with a Bible school and to see Chaun's family on July 24th. Chaun had to stay home to write a very large paper and work. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of Sarah or us together. The Bible school was fantastic. It was an Egyptian theme. Above is my niece Lexi dressed up has an Egyptian girl.

2 comments:

Nadya said...

I started laughing when I saw the pic of Dad and Kate, it doesn't do the justice to how much she liked him!

Becky said...

You're right Nadya! I couldn't get Katelyn to cooperate. I am also sad I don't think I got any pictures of you!! I did a terrible job taking pictures. We miss you!