Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Trip to the City

On the way home from our night in the city. When we got off our last bus Jonathan was so impressed with the bus driver. He said "That guy knew right where our house was!"
It was a great trip! We had so much fun!
Thanks Dave and Anita for taking us around the city.



Last stop before home was Millennium Park. Jonathan and Katelyn got soaked in the fountain After getting soaked we went and listened to a concert in the park and the boys played a little football.


Cousins

After we saw the dolphins we had a picnic by the lake. It was beautiful! I love Chicago!!

Jonathan and Luke running to see the dolphins at Shedd Aquarium.

Emily and Alise were great babysitters. They carried little Katelyn all over Chicago. It was nice to have a break! Thanks girls!!!

Jonny got to take his first train and bus ride to down town Chicago. He thought it was pretty neat. He kept saying "I want to take daddy on a plane, train, and bus with me." So sweet... I love this picture of him and Uncle Dave.

Jonathan had a lot of fun with Natalie. Here they are playing doctor.

Katelyn had fun too. She kept sticking her whole head in this bucket and tried to drink the water! YUCK!



I thought Jonathan would be too scared to swim in the lake, but boy was I wrong!! He LOVED it and didn't want to leave.




The kids and I headed to Chicago in June to see my brother and his family. We had a great time! Jonathan loved his city adventures. We went to the beach the first night we were there.

1 comment:

Nadya said...

You have pretty amazing news in my mind! When I read your email I was so happy I screamed. This will be fun... :-)