Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day

The kids table at our DELICIOUS Christmas dinner.

Jonathan got a guitar just like daddy's. Hopefully I can get our video to upload. He sang a beautiful song for us. =)

Hugging her bunny from Uncle Matt and Aunt Unity.

Getting ready to open her present from Grandpa and Grandma O. I pink duffel bag, a doll, and cuddly pajamas!

Jonathan sporting his new Nebraska football jersey. He pretty much wore for a week straight. So we know he loves it!

Katelyn got her first doll! She loves it!


And then our attempt at all the cousins under the tree. That ended up being pretty much impossible. So I liked this one of Kate, so I picked it (sorry Josiah we can't see you!) .

Here is my attempt at a picture by the tree.


I have so many fun pictures from our Christmas at my mom and dad's that I am going to put up a few different posts. The first one is Christmas morning. Jonathan and Katelyn got new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Jonathan woke up to a stocking full of fun little treats. My kids were blessed and we are thankful for my parents and the aunts and uncles and their kindness to us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are getting to be so grown up!! Love the one of Kate holding her bunny and the one of Johnny in his jersey!!:)