Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stop Number Three: Waterloo, Hudson, Winthrop Iowa


Aren't they cute!
Sadly I once again I failed at getting a picture of my kids with Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Jeff ( I am sorry!!!) We had a great time with them. Jonathan got to ride in the skid loader, see a farm, pick out a toy at WalMart (he picked a garbage truck of all the toys...I guess he's taking after his dad) and played with their cars. Thanks for everything! We love and miss you!



These are my favorite pictures of the weekend. The kids were getting a ride from Grandpa Jeff. It was a little chilly but fun!

The girls (minus Katelyn) in our vests. =)


Jonathan had lots of fun playing with Uncle Chad and Josie this visit. Here Katelyn is snuggling with Uncle Chad and Lexi. Kate was missing her dad so Uncle Chad was filling in for him, by loving up our kids.


Katelyn snuggling with her Great Grandpa Fred...so sweet!


Katelyn having fun under the table while the boys colored.


Coloring with Cooper and Tucker

Jonathan had lots of fun playing puzzles with Nori and Nadya.



On our last stop we got see more family and friends. I always wish I had more pictures of the people we saw. We visited Walnut Ridge, spent an evening with the Nikkels, and with the Paynes. We got to spend Thanksgiving with Chaun's family before we headed home. Although we had a great trip we were very glad to be home and see Chaun! Jonathan kept saying "I'm going to hug my daddy and kiss him!"

1 comment:

Nori said...

That is a really cute picture of the cousins!