Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Panthers

Kate is always laughing at her big brother. She thinks he's pretty funny! Hopefully that's always true.


The night we took these matching pictures Jonathan decided he loved the sweatshirt and hood. He slept with the hood up and then ran around all morning the next day wearing his "jacket and hood." The picture above is him in bed that night. (I do think he got too hot because he didn't sleep too well. I did take it off in the middle of the night and boy did he scream!! Lesson learned: Put him in bed with pajamas on next time!)

Sitting up and smiling big!

I love this picture of their backsides. So cute peeking over the couch.
Go Panthers!


At Christmas time my kids got some matching University of Northern Iowa outfits. Katelyn just grew into hers so I thought we should take some pictures of them in their matching Purple and Gold. Kate is wondering "What is he up to now?!"

3 comments:

Nadya said...

Oh my word!!! They are stinkin cute!

Nori said...

Haha! I love how she looks at him.

Unknown said...

Oh,my goodness they are so cute!!:)