Thursday, August 27, 2009

Katelyn Growing, Changing, and On the Go



Having fun together! These two love each other. However, Katelyn can now get into his stuff. He will come to me and say "Mommy move Katelyn." This is just the beginning!

She has also started eating cereal, beans and carrots. But she is not a big fan of any of it.

I thought her brother moved a lot. I think she has him beat. She loves to jump in this thing. She will jump and jump!


Katelyn is up on all fours and on the go! She is crawling. There is no stopping her now.

7 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, she looks so cute. :) Hope you guys are doing well, I'll have to give you a call sometime!

Unknown said...

yep yep... she is cute!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big and growing up fast too!!! They are too cute!!:)

sarah said...

Love the Polk-a-dot dress...so cute! :)

Nadya said...

Oh my goodness! She is just a little doll!

lexi said...

om my goodness!!!!! could she be any cuter?! i think not!

Norianna said...

Haha, no kidding about this being just the beginning! ;)
Love seeing pics of your kiddos changes. Thanks for posting them.