Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Birthday Pictures


He got a baseball tee and boy did he like it!!








I can't believe Jonathan is two! He has been a delight. His smile lights up the room. He loves to dance, play with balls (he sure can hit and throw), and he loves puppies. He talks a lot and is learning new words every day. Since Jonathan loves balls we decided to have a sport birthday party. I TRIED to make a football cake and then some baseball and basketball cupcakes. I have a ways to go in my cake decorating skills but I tried and hopefully I'll get better over the years. We ate ball park food, hot dogs, popcorn, and nachos. It was a great time! We missed our family but had some wonderful friends to celebrate with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the first two pictures!!!!:D And the food looks great,you did a great job with the them!!!:)